Monday, July 13, 2009

New Book!!!

SARRA

I got this awesome book yesterday!!! It's called The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan. It's about this guy named Charlie who all of a sudden wakes up in a room, strapped to a chair. He can hear guys talking outside of the room, and they have just been given orders to kill him!!! Sounds exciting, right? I KNOW!!! I am soooo excited to read it. Me and Jamie met at Barnes&Noble yesterday, and we found 2 awesome books. We had to fight over who got which book. The one that Jamie ended up getting is Called Blood and Chocolate. It has something to do with werewolves. When we are both done reading our books, we are going to switch. I think that I got the better book! Hehehe!!! Oh well. I spent the night at Jamie's house last night. Her mom just said hey Sarra, you can spend the night, but you have to wake up at 6:30. I said ok!!! I ended up waking up at, like, 7:15. Jamie had to go to summer camp. That's why we had to wake up so early. When I got home I took a nap, and woke up again at 12:30. I usually sleep until, like, 11 or 12 anyway. ttyl!

1 comment:

Sierra Mist said...

Hey. I've been dieing to read The Last Thing I Remember. And Blood and Chocolate was a really good book. I liked it alot.

Followers